On-Board Weighing System means the weighing device is designed to be an integral part of, or is attached to the frame, chassis, lifting mechanism or bed of any mobile equipment such as a truck, tractor, trailer or forklift. An on-board weigh scale for a vehicle is disclosed. The weigh scale has a transport configuration, and is substantially protected from damage during transport. The weighing configuration in the weigh scale is in an operative condition for measuring the weight of a material.
The weigh scale includes a support-frame capable of being mounted on a frame of a vehicle; a weight-frame mounted above the support-frame, and capable of supporting a quantity of a material. Structural supports are mounted on the support-frame for securely supporting the weigh-frame in the transport configuration. Hydraulic jacks are used to lift the weigh-frame off of the structural supports when said weigh scale is in transition between the transport and the weighing configurations. The weight of material is detected by load cells, via load transfer elements which are installed when the weigh scale is in the weighing configuration. The load transfer elements are removed in the transport configuration hence, the load cells are not subject to any of the weight of the material. Finally, angle sensors are used to detecting the angle of orientation of weigh scale with respect to vertical. The detected angle is used to determine a calibration signal, thus allowing for compensation of an error in the weight detected by the load cells resulting from an out of level condition of the weigh scale, thereby facilitating accurate weight measurements.
With the principles of accumulation management, weighing system for wheel/front loaders is used to weigh the material during the load in dynamic mode. Measuring the oil pressure in the lift cylinder is possible to understand the weight in the tool (bucket, hook, grab). The system is designed to operate in tough environments. Production data can be printed on our printer or stored on the memory card and then transfer and manage them easily from your PC in the office through the system.
Features and Advantages:
• Pocket-friendly (cheap) solution.
• Can be accessed on all kinds of vehicles.
• Strong and waterproof. Can be adapted according to various environmental conditions.
• User-friendly keyboard.
• Comes with printer port to connect plug & play our printer where a ticket is requested.
• Can automatically accumulate a weight between 256-999 tons.
• Live weight reading.
• It includes all the components name, customers and its operators.
• Automatic motor revolution compensation.
• Fine calibration to obtain the best from your system.
• LCD Display with backlight for easy reading. Also has multiple information.
• Up to 10 data sets for easy selection of your attachment
• Double pressure transducer for a high accuracy.
• Dynamic mode to have weighing without interfering with the operator’s work.
• Save time and reduce costs avoiding the operator to drive from the load area to the weighbridge (in truck loading).
Recommended Read: Industrial Automation (Kanta King)