Matrix II (Analog & Digital)
ALPHANUMERIC WEIGHING INDICATOR WITH GRAPHIC DISPLAY
Model : Matrix II (Analog & Digital)
Make : Thames Side Sensors – UK
89400 MATRIX II Indicator for analog load cells:
• A/D 24 bits, 16 millions internal div.; 100.000 external divisions; 50 reading/sec.
• Power up to 8 load cells (350 Ω) or up to 16 load cells (700 Ω), at 6 V DC excitation. 6000 div. at 0,6 μV/d approval.
• Milivolt pre-calibration: Allows start-up without mass calibration by entering the load cell nominal capacity and
nominal sensitivity in mV/V.
89400D MATRIX II DIGITAL Indicator for digital load cells:
• Power up to 16 digital load cells. Distance between the Indicator and the scale up to 1200m.
• Digital pre-calibration: Allows start-up without mass calibration thanks to the pre-calibration of digital load
cells. Automatic or manual corner adjustment. Individual load cell diagnostic.
Weighbridge: Software for management of vehicle entrance and exit in plants, with first and second weighing control and a database that manages and stores all the information (registration numbers, products, customers / suppliers, entrances / exits, truck pre-fixed tare values, etc.), as well as the printing of its corresponding tickets and listings. Data stored in a permanent internal battery powered RAM memory.
Multilingual: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Czech.
• Piece counting.
• Weight accumulation.
• Programmable pre-fixed tares.
89312 PC KEYBOARD
89313 MATRIX-PRINTER CABLE (3 Meters)
89314 MATRIX-PC CABLE (3 Meters)
89401 AMPLIATION 2nd SCALE FOR ANALOGUE
89402 AMPLIATION 2nd SCALE FOR DIGITAL
89404 RS232 OPTO-ISOLATED EXPANSION PORT
89405 RS485 OPTO-ISOLATED EXPANSION PORT
89406 DIGITAL INPUTS/OUTPUTS MODULE
89407 ANALOG OUTPUT MODULE:
0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA and 4-20mA